Headlines News :
Home » » Lindsay Lohan appears on 'SNL', gets mixed reviews

Lindsay Lohan appears on 'SNL', gets mixed reviews

Written By Duri News on Monday, March 05, 2012 | 8:55 AM

Duri News - Lindsay Lohan is in the limelight for her last night's appearance on "SNL". This appearance of Lohan is being considered as the best, most composed appearance by her in years.


Lindsay Lohan appeared in some of the famous Disney characters whilst hosting "Saturday Night Live" for the third time. In the sketch titled "The Real Housewives of Disney", Lohan played Rapunzel, who's ready to come down from the tower and into the spotlight.

Lindsay Lohan appeared quite overwhelmed to be on the show. Her exact words were, "I feel lucky and grateful to be here tonight and that's why I really want to thank all of my friends at 'SNL' who trusted me enough to have me back. This studio feels like home to me," then suddenly, a mock "house arrest" style alarm sounded when she started to move. "Wait, so the alarm goes off if I leave the stage? I thought it was if I left the studio!" she said to supportive laughs.

Keenan Thompson was soon by her side, pretending to check her eyes for dilation. Lohan said she could just as easily be checking him, to which he replied, "Oh, I'll save you the trouble! I've been stoned since 'Good Burger!' " Kristen Wiig was out next. "I do get the feeling that everybody thinks I'm going to screw something up," Lohan told the "Bridesmaids" star.

"Everybody believes in you," Wiig said. "We wouldn't have you back otherwise." The audience applauded those lines pretty loudly. Then Wiig immediately pretended to pat the host down, jokingly explaining, "I'm a lesbian now."

"Been there done that," Lohan replied.

He also said, “You’re the same little girl who stole our hearts in 'The Parent Trap,' you're the teenager who dazzled us in 'Mean Girls”.

Thank you for reading the article: » Lindsay Lohan appears on 'SNL', gets mixed reviews
To get the Latest Posts On this Blog, Join us on Facebook and Twitter
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Duri News - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Johny Simple Magazine | Proudly powered by Blogger

Lindsay Lohan appears on 'SNL', gets mixed reviews